Striving to look different is a hard thing when affordable fashion tends to be fairly homogeneous. This Build an Outfit is not meant to "wow you", "blow your mind" or "re-invent fashion", but simply to show how one unexpected piece can take a monochromatic pallet and give it life!
I am loving white on white for summer and the crisp freshness that silver jewelry adds!
1. TopShop Flowy White Tank - every gal should own one! This TopShop version is perfect.
2. Hudson White Jeans - Hudson makes a beautiful pair of jeans that are slimming through the hips and butt! These skinny whites will be a great summer staple!
3. Zara Quilted Vest - the HERO of this outfit. I waited for it to go on sale and it finally did! The cap-sleeves are super flattering on the delts and triceps.
4. Gorjana Sandals - so comfy, cute, and neutral! I have a pair of these that I purchased a million years ago from J. Crew and I still wear them all the time.
5. Jennifer Zeuner Wishbone Anklet - love a wishbone, especially in anklet form.
6. Jennifer Zeuner "Letter" Necklace - a monogram is always a good idea.
7. Ippolita Cuff - all in a dream on this one.....she's a bad mama jama!
have a fun, fashionable week,