Here it is, the week before Christmas and all through the city everything is stirring, even the mouse!!
With all of the craziness of the holidays it's hard to believe that we ever have the time to pause and really breath it in. The parties, the baking, the shopping! Oh My!
This week's Holiday Dreamin' is all about taking time. Breathing it all in. Doing something good for the soul.
I chose to highlight a brand that values being handcrafted, timeless, ethical, pure, and just plain good. I first told you guys about Razimus Jewelry here and we did an amazing giveaway that one lucky reader won!
Using the beautifully decorated Boston Commons as a backdrop, Will and I set out to dazzle you with holiday cheer and in turn we ended up dazzling ourselves! It was uninterrupted time to breath the cool air, soak in the Christmas lights and see the city turn on its magic.
A couple ways to get your Razimus fix before Christmas is the following:
- Most importantly, place your order by 12/19 (tomorrow!!) at NOON EST to receive in time for Christmas!
- 10% off all orders over $100 on the Razimus website through the end of the year - see here
- For the next 2 Fridays Razimus will post a "What's in the Box" on Facebook and Instagram - they will select the winner after the final reveal on 12/26. The winner will be announced on 12/27. I know I am going to enter! Look for it this Friday, 12/19 and 12/26!!
- Follow Razimus on Facebook (here) and Instagram (here) for more ideas, information and to be part of a company that is truly the perfect holiday recipe - 4 heaping cups of homemade, a couple dashes of wholesome, and a lot of love! Let's get them to 500 LIKES!
Repeat After Me:
- Buy some ridiculously cool Razimus Jewelry for that special person in my life...
- Listen to Christmas music until my heart is overflowing.
- Drink lots of wine.
- Eat copious amounts of cookies.
- Lounge in my red and green pajamas all day!
- Giggle with my nieces, nephews, cousins, sisters, brothers, mothers, fathers...
- Capture every holiday moment, put it in my pocket, and don't let it go until December 25th, 2015. It will be here before I (we) know it!!
Have a Merry, Happy, Joyous. Fashionable Day,