Welcome to my newest segment - INSTADORE - a collection of all the images that I adore on Instagram! Simple put, it's an opportunity for one monster #regram. :o)
INSPIRATION, INSPIRATION, INSPIRATION!!!
Fashion week required my pointer finger to be in tip-top shape because there was so much to love!! From the street style bloggers to couture runways.....
Here is my quick Fall 2014 trend recap:
- FUR FUR and more FUR... real and faux. Make it happen.
- COZY chic - big sweaters and lots of layers
- Sporty looks - adding in the functional urban feel
- Big coats - continuing the love affair - cocoons, ponchos, men's inspired
- Over the Knee Boot - the short-legged (like myself) might need a tutorial on this one! :o)
- Second Skin Boot - gorgeous grey version above...
- Turtleneck sweater surpasses the scarf
- Midi skirt - my personal favorite, so glad it's back for another season!
- Men's Inspired TROUSERS! Pleats can be flattering!
- Red on Red - rust, orangey tones, blood reds - layer 'em up!
- Black and white prints - marble pattern!
- Python - my least fave for any of you that know me.... it's everywhere, bras, second skin boots, full suits! OYE.
Follow me on instagram - my name is @kristadac!
Have a fun, fashionable week,