So I took a hiatus..... but if you are a regular follower of Lillian and Alice then you know when I come back from a "blog-cation" that I typically kick back into gear with a bang! This time is no different.
It's giveaway time!!
Two of my dearest friends, a wife/husband duo, started a business several years ago called Keep Your Pants On (KYPO). Not just your average belt company, the idea is fantastic - they give customers an opportunity to build their own belt by picking the leather (or fabric) and a separate, but complimentary buckle. It's an opportunity to make it your own. Lillian and Alice salutes this idea and their entrepreneurial spirits! KYPO has expanded their selection and in addition to customization, they also offer every type of belt you can imagine.
Keep Your Pants on has kindly offered to giveaway a $50 gift card to one lucky winner!!! See details below to enter!
My favorite belt is the Embroidered Flower Belt seen above. It's bohemian, whimsical, and bright. It's a modern take on a boho chic staple. At $36.00 it is the perfect addition to your year-round wardrobe!
I paired the Embroidered Flower Belt with a pair of cut-offs (Bryce's old Citizen's jeans that I cut and made into shorts - I have lived in them this summer), a striped button down, fun heels, and Zoe Emilie bangles.
1. Build Your Own! I chose the classic route on this one by pairing the Peacock Print ($39.50) with the Mahogany Belt Strap ($29.50). I love the idea of taking a piece of leather and customizing with a gorgeous buckle. This peacock version is the perfect pop of color. I am picturing it with my boyfriend jeans and a simple Everlane white tee. When you "Keep Your Pants On" make sure you "Keep It Simple Sally". Allow the belt/buckle to be the hero!
2. Bali Belt! This belt is part of KYPO's designer brands. This one in particular has a very "equestrian" feel to it with the brass U shaped buckle. It will draw attention to the waist with the bright red leather and the tapered design. Great price point at $39.90.
3. Reverse it! Who doesn't love a 2-in-1 accessory?? Betsey Johnson's floral/cognac belt is excellent because it it picks up the floral trend, but also gives you a basic wardrobe builder by offering the cognac leather on the other side. Win/Win! $36.00 at Keep Your Pants On!
Now time for the fun stuff!!! The GIVEAWAY!! Here are the super simple steps to enter to win a $50 gift card:
2. Leave a comment on this post indicating your favorite belt on www.keepyourpantson.com and why you can't live without it! This will be the best way for me to pick the winner, so please include whatever contact info you feel comfortable with!
3. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday, 7/30 at 9PM EST. That gives you 3 DAYS TO ENTER!!!
GOOD LUCK and a huge thanks to KEEP YOUR PANTS ON for the generous gift card!
Have a fun, fashionable day,