Introducing the KIKI-MONO! Okay, so maybe it's just a plain old kimono, but either way - I am loving this item for spring into summer into fall. The star of this post is really the Swarovski necklace provided by my dear, beautiful, amazing Fashion Marketing Manager friend, Trisha Spillane. She is a great stylist and so much fun to have on set...although it was hard to stay serious in some of the shots because she was making me laugh - A LOT.
Rules, rules, and more rules....HOW TO WEAR THE KIKI-MONO:
- The Kiki-Mono is such a smart item to add to your wardrobe. Slimming, flattering, and perfect for covering your bum and hips after too many ice cream cones this summer!
- Style can be applied to so many genres - classic Japanese, ultra fem floral, super bohemian, or full on Stevie Nicks rocker chic. As always on Lillian and Alice - make it your own!
- Keep it loose. The oversized Kiki-mono creates a flowy, fun look. For this shoot I have it styled with my oldest and most comfortable Citizens of Humanity jeans. They are over 10 years old and I love them more as each year passes.
- Any length goes! I selected 6 of my favorites after scouring the web and they vary from mid-thigh to ankle. Try on a bunch and see what suits you best!
- Pair it with a statement necklace like the Swarovski Amazing All Around Necklace I am wearing. GORGEOUS - seriously the name fits perfectly.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITH THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS.....
AND last, but certainly not least.... The Amazing All Around Necklace. Palladium plated so the metal stays beautifully white and gives the tonal blue crystals a chance to be the star! It lays perfectly on the neck as seen in all of my shots. The weight feels delightful - not too heavy, but also heavy enough that it feels absolutely luxurious. Timeless and classic - what a statement. This necklace can be worn with everything from ripped 10-year-old Citizens jeans to your next friend's wedding with a gorgeous dress. Transition it, baby! BUY IT HERE!
A special thanks (once again) to Trisha and Swarovski for making this possible.
Have a fun, fashionable week,